Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Enhancing your backside

I did a post here awhile back featuring various front lip spoilers you could choose from for an E93. This time I've compiled several options for those interested in personalizing the rear of their BMW. This is a modification I'm currently not interested in until I look into doing a complete exhaust upgrade to a quad exhaust sytem, something I may do in a year or two. Right now I'm enjoying the "golf tee mod" sound boost I did last week.

Back to the rear options for a different look. Here are some of the looks you can get if you pursue this modification. My personal favorite is the RD Sport. I think it looks very clean.

AC Schnitzer




Hamann


RD Sport


BMW M-Tech/M-Sport


BMW Aero Kit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mіnd! You aрpear to know so much about this,
like you wrote the book in it or something. I thinκ that yоu could dο with a fеω рicѕ
to drivе the messаge home a little bit, but other thаn thаt, thіs is еxcellеnt blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be bаck.

Heгe is mу web blog Dien thoai

Anonymous said...

10 Activities to do With Ones own Old Fax Appliance

my site :: top 10 projectors