Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2010 Facelift Images Show Minor Changes Coming

Car Magazine (UK) is reporting some coming changes for the next BMW E93 convertible. Several images hint at areas that may get some modification in what looks to be a minor-facelift.

Some changes appear to be modifications around LED usage on the front and rear lights, expect tiny LED bulbs galore like the Audi A5. LED lighting abuse is the new trend in automotive design.

Other changes could happen around the side skirts, lower rear bumper and front lower lip. All areas are hidden on the "mule" pictured by Car Magazine. I'm personally hoping for some new side skirts as I would love to see something a bit more sporty than the current M-Sport side skirts and not as aggressive as the M3 sides.

In-car Internet access and the improved iDrive changes are all part of the technology changes. BMW Blog is reporting that there is a lot of speculation about the new N55 engine replacing the current 335i N54 engine. more.

2 comments:

Crystal Clear Headlights said...

I love the BMW. Everytime I see something about it I cannot stop the urge of knowing what's new.

Anonymous said...

When І originаlly commentеd I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each
time a comment is aԁded I get four
emails with the same comment. Is there any wаy you саn remove peoρle fгom that ѕervicе?
Thаnk you!

My blog :: listen.sensilife.com