Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MotorTrend Bores Us All with a Tease



Okay you may just want to skip this post. I was really hoping MotorTrend was going to race the BMW 335i convertible against the Infiniti G37, Lexus ISC 350, and Audi S5 but instead this is just a lame race to see whose top folds down fastest.

Even more boring, it is the Audi because guess why? It's a soft-top and the other three are hard-tops. The Lexus wins that pointless contest, but really who cares about this. Why didn't MotorTrend show us a top-down drag race? Now that would've been worth writing about (oops, I still wrote something...) more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
months of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?
My page - the university of alabama school of medicine