Monday, July 16, 2007

Replaced Reflectors

A popular modification on the new BMW 3-series is replacing the amber reflectors located on the front wheel wells. I recently installed my reflectors with painted reflectors from Bimmian. The color match in person looks perfect but there is some color difference that does show up in the pictures I took, but I will tell you that everyone who looks at it in person thinks the color match is spot on. I'm very pleased with this modifcation and it took me only about 20 minutes to do. Here is a link from E90post.com that shows the details of doing the change.



Here is a picture of the car with the standard reflectors (before the change):




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you folks have a fb fan page? I seemed for one
on twitter but could not uncover one, I would like to turn out to be a fan!



Feel free to visit my homepage :: trying to conceive tips